Thank you for staying connected with The Masonic Medical Research Institute (MMRI)–we sincerely appreciate your show of support! Every day, MMRI scientists work hard to make advances in medical science, and it is only through your generosity and encouragement that our work can continue to change lives!
I invite you to consider supporting MMRI by joining our “1958 Club”. The name was chosen to commemorate the year MMRI was founded, in large part, by Past Grand Master of New York Masons, Raymond C. Ellis. The fact that Bro. Ellis and his fellow Masons came together back then to create a research laboratory out of concern for mankind reflects Freemasonry’s high regard for charitable giving. From our origins studying rheumatic fever and heart disease, we have since expanded our research to include genetics and nanotechnology, which allows us to make bold life-saving discoveries that impact multiple fields of biomedical study.
Celebrate these past six decades of scientific breakthroughs and welcome new research in the years to come by helping MMRI carry on the caring spirit of its Founders!
When you join the 1958 Club with your recurring monthly gift of $19.58, we will show our appreciation for you with the following gifts and member benefits:
- Your very own commemorative lapel pin exclusive to members of the 1958 Club.
- Official member recognition on MMRI’s 1958 Club list of patrons.
- Insider Laboratory news and science updates.
- Invitations to visit MMRI for exclusive tours and donor events.
- The knowledge and satisfaction that your monthly gift is making a big difference in medical breakthroughs!
Thank you sincerely for your support!
R.W. Robert Hewson DPM
MMRI Board of Directors President